The Individual


I am full of magniloquence, and I'm a paragon of virtue. I've devoured libraries, experienced earthquakes, fought depression, and confronted cancer. A paladin of altruism, I've solidified my beliefs into a state of resolute entrenchment.

I've read the classics of my time, worked through the arts, and met with poetry. I have studied karate, wrestled with computers, and stooped to science fiction. I have ridden the tide called human emotion, and dabbled in meditation. I've defied the law of gravity, and beaten the probability of sixteen years of untried destiny.

I've marveled at the world, and at the colorful mosaic of life. I have ambled through the Talmud, and been dazzled by the breathtaking palette of a sunset. I've browsed through tomes on anthropology, and taken courses on theology. I have survived the whims of four siblings, and discovered G-d and established man's paucity.

No comments: